Cash on Delivery COD & Shipping Fee by Zipcode, Product PSv1.7
Control shipping carriers and Cash on Delivery payment option by zipcode, country, state, order total, weight and Product. Calculate shipping and COD fee by zipcode. Display delivery options by zipcode in Product Details page
3 Months Free Installation Support
1 Year Free Module Upgrade
Super Hero Grade Prestashop Community Developer
85+ 5 Star Rated High Quality Products
- One module to control both shipping carriers and COD payment options.
- Restrict Pre-paid and COD order by displaying shipping carriers only for eligible zipcode, country, state, order total and weight.
- Collect variable shipping and COD fee from customers based on the location of the delivery
- Easy upload of huge zipcode and eligibility data.
- Module features applicable to both Customers and Back-office Admin orders
- Optimize COD payment flow by skipping the payment confirmation page
- Restrict shipping carriers by zipcode, country, state, order total, weight.
- Display delivery fee / shipping fee by zipcode, country, state, order total and weight.
- Restrict Cash on Delivery by zipcode, country, state, order total, weight.
- Bulk upload zipcode eligibility data
- Display shipping and COD fee in customer order details page and invoice pdf.
- Module features applicable to both Customers and Back-office Admin orders.
- Display delivery options like shipping eligibility, cod eligibility by zipcode (Product Details page).
- Display minimum and maximum order value eligible for COD (Product Details page).
- Optionally display COD order confirmation page.
- Display Shipping and COD fee in customer order details page and invoice PDF.
- Download “zipcheck.zip” from Add-on website
- Log-in to your Prestashop Admin / Back Office
- Go to Back Office >> Advanced Parameters >> Performance menu
- Clear cache (right top corner)
- Disable Cache
- Force Compile
- Go to “Back Office >> Modules” menu
- Click “Add new module“ button (right top corner)
- Click “Browse” button & select “easycart.zip” file
- Click “Upload this module” button
- Search for “ZipCheck”
- Click “Install” button
- External Service Required
- Prestashop Version
- Installation Support Period
- 3 Months
- Customization Fee
- 20 Euro Per Hour
- License Eligibility
- 1 Live Domain Only (Test Servers / Domains Allowed)
- Module Upgrade
- Free for 1 Year. Module new versions compatible ONLY with PSv1.7
- Documentation Included
- Module Exchange
- Not Allowed
- Core Files Override
- NO (Installation is very simple)